Microlight Aircraft Services
BUILD + RESTORE
- Restore ‘classic’ microlights to bring them back to life
- Complete unfinished homebuilt aircraft projects
- Build new microlight kitsets
REPAIR + MAINTAIN
- Repair damaged airframe, undercarriage, struts + windows
- Carry out annual maintenance tasks
- Comply with CAA Airworthiness Directives + factory Service Bulletins
- Remedy faults found by the inspector or pilot
MODIFY + UPGRADE
- Do recommended factory upgrades
- Design, test + build modifications
- Fit portable avionics, instruments + lights
- Obtain CAA approval for modifications
Is this your plane?
- homebuilt project that’s taking far too long?
- new microlight/LSA kitset to be assembled?
- damaged cowling, wheel pants or fairings?
- crash damaged?
- grounded by the inspector?
- Service Bulletins to be complied with?
- neglected ‘rag + tube’ microlight sitting in your shed?
- windscreen needs replacing?
- wings re-covered or paintwork seen to?
- portable GPS or VHF radio to fit?
- instruments or lights to install?
- factory upgrades to do?
- little things that annoy you?
Keen to get quality work done on your microlight or LSA?